Without a doubt, Apple iPhones are stunning and are very consistent in its ability to change the way we live our lives. But are we getting the right carrier for our iPhones to its fullest?
Choosing the right carrier for your iphone depends on you but why people are getting plans for Apple iPhones at Verizon? Aside from the fact that it maximizes Apple iPhone Apps usage, here are some guidelines on what Verizon Wireless, the largest 4G LTE network in the United States, offers their new and existing customers.
- Real-time responsiveness. Download pics and flicks in a blink, seamlessly stream videos, and more. All at 10X the speed of 3G. Download movies in minutes and apple iPhone apps in seconds. Verizon 4G LTE is the fastest 4G network in America.
- Video chat without a hiccup. Verizon 4G LTE gives you America’s most reliable 4G LTE speed.
- Rapid-fire access to iCloud and wirelessly push your music, photos and more to all your devices.
- Trade in your used iPhone from any carrier and get a Verizon Wireless gift card worth up to $300. They also accept many other devices too.
- Covering nearly 75% of the U.S. population and committed to covering the entire 3G footprint with 4G LTE coverage by the end of 2013.
- Offers accessories to make your Verizon Apple iPhone shine. You can choose from a wide selection of covers, headsets, Bluetooth speakers, and more. Shipping is FREE and the the more you buy, the more you save.
- Stay connected while traveling and make phone calls in over 220 countries and access data in over 205 countries.
- With the Share Everything plan, you get Unlimited call, unlimited text and a single pool of shareable data that powers up to 10 Devices. You can even use your verizon apple iphone as a mobile hotspot to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled Devices at no extra charge. Verizon Wireless now offers Shared Data, making your plan completely shareable with other people on your account. It’s one plan with lots of options to fit your life, your devices and your own personal network.
- Data Share Plans for large family, to save money.
- You can manage your wireless account online or from your iphone device, 24/7.
- World-Class Service and Support . Expect the best customer service at every turn from their employees
Choosing the right carrier for your iphone depends on you . Whether you choose to have prepaid carriers like Cricket, or you choose plans from Sprint or AT&T, your choice will depend largely on both the quality of coverage you can get from a carrier as well as your data needs and on what your household and your smartphone habits are.
You can always check their sites for better comparison of what these carriers promises their customers and the differences in pricing and plan structure they offers. You can also ask for your neighborhood’s best coverage and you can even ask your friends about their experiences.